My morning Tea

By zakishiineSO - 10:07 PM





A fresh morning of my day starts at 5 :01 am just as i read the waking up supplication (Dua)  , i take a cool shower 
at 5 : 11 am i dress up for fajar salah which normaly starts at 5 : 20 am , on my way to the masjid i read the Dua for going the mosque 
it normally takes me 3 minutes to reach the mosque 
i cannot miss the sunnah salah which is between the athan and iqamah of fajar salah on which our prophet (P.U.H) told us it is better than the whole world and what is on it
at 5 :20 AM the athan for fajar prayer is called we ray the fajar salah 
Alhamdulillah i feel relaxed after performing the Fajar Salah with the Jameca (congregations)
this time i should take some time in the Masjid , its the time to pray Allah for forgiveness and whatever i need 
the Angels will be praying for you too 
on my way to back home i read the supplication for returning back from masjid
i also read the supplication for mornings ( أذكار الصباح)
as i come home here starts the second chapter of my day

the morning tea

back from Mosque i do not go back to bed rather i read the Holly Quran and scheduled  books
what have i to do then ?
i have to prepare a delicious cup of black tea for my self - without this my  day will not be productive for sure
with every sip of it i feel relaxed and fresh in the mind

my morning tea recipe ☕ from cooker into tea mug

i put my small  kettle on the cooker add it well grind  Cardamom ( Somali hayl ) , cloves(dhaga yare) , cinnamon(qorfo) and black pepper (sinjabiil)
when it boils well  i pour the boiled water in my tea mug
now i add 2 full tea spoons of sugar and small of  cut fresh wet ginger and one Lipton tea bag
i stir well with spoon 
here my tea is ready 
i serve it with a glass of normal water and several dates  
i do not drink while reading but  while reading news and blogs trying to enjoy the sip of the delicious tea
as i finish my tea i go through my normal day routine schedule and face the fresh day with fresh mind
dear reader are you a tea person or coffee person
which type of tea do you like 
how do you normally start your day
how do you prepare your morning tea


comment below , lets share our morning habits , we may learn from each other and develop our morning routine

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments